Welcome back to Your Dog Wants You To Know This!
Have you ever felt like you didn’t know exactly what to ask your care provider when your dog got sick? If so, you are not alone.
This is a common concern that I hear over and over again, so I made a question list for you!
In this episode, we’ll first cover questions about diagnosis and treatment. We will also go over how to express your desires and expectations to your care provider so you have a better chance of getting the outcome that you are looking for.
Most of these questions can be helpful no matter what condition your pet is going through, so I really hope you find this helpful whether your pet has cancer or any other diagnosis.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Questions to ask your care provider after a diagnosis
- Communicating what you feel is appropriate for your dog
- Understanding the diagnosis and next steps
- Making a decision about treatment
- Evaluating cost of treatment
- Getting the big picture
- How to communicate with your care providers
- What to do in an emergency
- Communicating your budget
- Different ways to remember as much of your appointment as possible
You can download a list of all 25 questions mentioned in this episode at www.caninecanceracademy.com/25-questions. I really hope it helps!
I’ll see you again next week.
How We Can Connect:
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other dog lovers like you to find the podcast!