Welcome back to Your Dog Wants You To Know This!
Do you worry about what would happen if your dog were to get a cancer diagnosis?
I want to try to make it a little less scary and help you understand your options in certain situations.
It can be incredibly difficult to figure out if you should treat your dog's cancer or another serious disease. And if you decide yes, how do you even begin to determine what treatment is best for your dog or your family? It's a lot to think about.
This episode is all about thinking through those decisions and how an oncologist can help you through that process. I hope it helps!
In Today's Episode, We Discuss:
- How to decide if you should treat your dog's cancer
- Figuring out which treatment is best
- What you can do to prevent your dog from suffering
- There's no right or wrong answer
- Treatment plans can be adjusted as you move forward
- Why you should never feel guilty about what treatment you can afford
- The importance of finding out if cancer has spread
- Why it's important to know about any preexisting conditions
- How to find out of your dog is suffering or in pain
Hopefully, you feel a little bit better and a little bit more empowered after listening to this. I know it's not an easy topic or one we want to think about, but I think it's important to talk it through and be as prepared as possible.
If you have any questions after this episode, don't hesitate to reach out!
How We Can Connect:
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other dog lovers like you to find the podcast!