I've published quite a few articles since January 2019 and want to make it easier to find what you're looking for (quickly).
1. Help! What Are They Talking About (Part 1)
2. Help! What Are They Talking About (Part 2)
3. Help What Are They Talking About (part 3)
1. How to Tell if Your Dog is Nauseous
2. How To Treat Nausea In Dogs
3. Is Humane Euthanasia Humane?
4. How To Assess Pain and Quality of Life in a Dog with Cancer
5. Tips For A Quick Recovery After Your Dog's Surgery
6. Is Cancer In Dogs Painful?
7. Pledge From The Heart - A Promise To Prevent Suffering
8. Possible Chemo Side Effects & How To Help Your Dog Avoid Them
1. What is a Veterinary Specialist and How Can They Help?
2. The Value of a Second Opinion
3. How an Oncologist Can Save You Money
4. If You Need An Oncologist, Here's How To Find One
5. 6 Steps To Get The Most Out of Your Oncology Consult
6.What To Expect From A Veterinary Oncologist Consultation
7. A Second Opinion Never Hurts
1.The Best Way to Diagnose Skin Tumors on a Dog
2. What Are Staging Tests and Why Are They Important?
3. Can A Blood Test Detect Cancer In Dogs?
4. What Do Dog Cancer Masses Feel Like?
5. Paraneoplastic Syndromes & An Early Cancer Diagnosis (Part 1)
6. Paraneoplastic Syndromes & An Early Cancer Diagnosis (Part 2)
1. Canine Splenic Tumors - What You Need To Know
2. Mast Cell Tumors - The Great Imitator in Canine Cancer
3. Osteosarcoma - The #1 bone cancer in dogs (what you need to know)
4. All About Soft Tissue Sarcomas In Dogs
5. Is Dog Cancer Contagious?
6. Lymphoma, An Oncologic Emergency
7. Indolent Lymphoma - The Lymphoma That We Don't Treat
8. Anal Sac Adenocarcinoma - Everything A Dog Owner Should Know
9. All About Canine Toe (Digit) Tumors
10. Canine Bladder Cancer - Everything A Dog Owner Should Know
11. All About Canine Lung Tumors
12. All About Canine Histiocytic Sarcoma
13. Canine Nasal Cancer - Everything You Need To Know
1. Will Chemo Make My Dog Feel Sick?
2. Could Electrochemotherapy Help Your Dog?
3. The MDR-1 Mutation - What it is and why you need to know!
4. Is It Safe To Combine Chemo, Vaccines & Other Medications?
5. Helpful Tips for Giving Your Dog Pills
6. Can Dog Cancer Be Cured?
7. What Is Radiation Therapy Like For Dogs?
8. What Is Chemo & When Do We Recommend It For Dog Cancer?
9. Curious What Happens When You Drop Your Dog Off For Chemo?
10. Why Does Dog Cancer Return (& How To Know If It Will)
1. Early Detection - The Key to a Better Prognosis for a Dog with Cancer
2. Dog Breeds And Their Associated Cancers
3. Why Do So Many Dogs Develop Cancer?
1. Should You Treat Your Dog's Cancer?
2. When Is It Okay To Monitor A Skin Tumor?
1. How Pet Insurance Can Help A Dog With Cancer
2. Pet Insurance - Is It For You?
1. Struggling with Feelings of Sadness After Your Dog's Cancer Diagnosis? You're Not Alone?
2. Feeling Overwhelmed About Your Dog's Cancer Diagnosis?
1. Vaccine Against Canine Cancer Clinical Trial - Learn How To Enroll
2. All About Clinical Trials & How To Find Out if Your Dog is a Candidate
3. Finding Clinical Trials For Your Dog
1. Cannabinoids and Your Canine
2. A Great Resource for Herbs and Supplements
1. Could Your Dog's Food Cause A Fatal Heart Disease?
2. Nutrition Tips for Dogs with Cancer
1. The Resource Vet Oncologists Turn To For The Latest Information
Dr. Lori Cesario
Board Certified Veterinary Oncologist
PS: I'm happy to now offer online oncology consultations.
Learn more about how this service can help by visiting the Vet Cancer Consultants site.
© 2021 Canine Cancer Academy | Terms | Privacy | Disclaimer | Support | Account